Come and experience life on the Garden Route of South Africa while making a difference to someone else’s life!
Our volunteer program is partnered with a local Non Profit Organization based in the local townships of Smuttsville and Sizamile in Sedgefield. The projects that volunteers work on are humanitarian projects. The aim of this program is to expose disadvantaged children to opportunities and experiences they would not ordinarily have had. Duties while volunteering will include;
- Teaching children to swim
- Teaching children to surf
- Planning and arranging Sports days
- Educating children in life lessons including HIV & drug and alcohol abuse
- Teacher’s assistants at pre-schools
As Sedgefield is a beach village water sports are very popular but unfortunately most of these sports are inaccessible to disadvantaged children therefore the Afrovibe Surf Outreach Project was founded.